Members' Area of SRPS Website
The Members' Area of the SRPS Website provides information and news for SRPS Members. The content of the area, which is being steadily expanded, includes :
Access to these web pages is restricted to members of the Scottish Railway Preservation Society and a username and password are required. To register as a user of the SRPS Members' Area complete and submit the Registration Form. Once your membership has been verified by the Membership Secretary you will receive an email giving your username and password. Both the username and password are case sensitive.
- SRPS On-Line Notice Board
- News & Notices for SRPS Members
- Items optionally emailed to registered users
- SRPS On-Line Diary
- Bo'ness & Kinneil Railway Service Trains
- SRPS Railtours
- SRPS Railtours Charters and ECS Movements
- Other Activities
- Volunteer Information
- Departmental Contacts
- SRPS Railtours Staff Information
- Society Documents
- SRPS Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Bo'ness & Kinneil Railway Rule Book
- SRPS Education Policy
- Museum Collection Policy Documents
- Society Information
- Details of SRPS Committee Structure
- Minutes of SRPS Committees
The web address of the Members' Area is http://members.srps.org.uk and users will be asked to enter their username and password to view these pages.
SRPS Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the SRPS is to be held on Friday 3rd July at 7.30pm in the Station Buffet, Bo'ness.
If you are unable to attend the AGM you may appoint the chairman of the meeting or any other person as a proxy to vote on your behalf at the AGM by completing, signing and returning a proxy form. The form of proxy must be signed and dated and must reach the Society's Registered Office at 17 North Street, Bo'ness, West Lothian EH51 0AQ not later than 19.30 on Wednesday 1st July 2015.
Proxy Form for Members unable to attend SRPS AGM (pdf 91kB)
SoundBlast - The SRPS Audio Magazine
SoundBlast is produced by David Bytheway.
Links to members' web sites giving information on SRPS activities.
- SRPS Steam Loco Group Website
- Information about the SRPS Steam Locomotive Department, with news and details about the extensive collection of steam locomotives based at Bo'ness.
- SRPS Diesel Group Website
- Information about the SRPS Diesel Locomotive Department, with news and details about the extensive collection of heritage diesel traction to be seen at the Bo'ness & Kinneil Railway.
- Don Clarke's C&W Pages
- Information about the SRPS Carriage & Wagon Department, with details of the coaches used for SRPS Railtours and the Bo'ness & Kinneil Railway.
- SRPS Guards Department
- Information for volunteers working as guards, ticket inspectors, station master and booking clerks.