Members' Area of SRPS Website
The Members' Area of the SRPS Website provides information and news for SRPS Members. The content of the area, which is being steadily expanded, includes :
Access to these web pages is restricted to members of the Scottish Railway Preservation Society and a username and password are required. To register as a user of the SRPS Members' Area complete and submit the Registration Form. Once your membership has been verified by the Membership Secretary you will receive an email giving your username and password. Both the username and password are case sensitive.
- SRPS On-Line Notice Board
- News & Notices for SRPS Members
- Items optionally emailed to registered users
- Bo'ness & Kinneil Railway On-Line Diary
- Service and Special Trains
- Civil Engineering Operations
- Other Activities
- Volunteer Information
- Departmental Contacts
- SRPS Railtours Staff Information
- Society Documents
- SRPS Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Bo'ness & Kinneil Railway Rule Book
- SRPS Education Policy
- Museum Collection Policy Documents
- Society Information
- Details of SRPS Committee Structure
- Minutes of SRPS Committees
The web address of the Members' Area is http://members.srps.org.uk and users will be asked to enter their username and password to view these pages.
SoundBlast - The SRPS Audio Magazine
SoundBlast is produced by David Bytheway.
Links to members' web sites giving information on SRPS activities.
- SRPS Steam Loco Group Website
- Information about the SRPS Steam Locomotive Department, with news and details about the extensive collection of steam locomotives based at Bo'ness.
- Don Clarke's C&W Pages
- Information about the SRPS Carriage & Wagon Department, with details of the coaches used for SRPS Railtours and the Bo'ness & Kinneil Railway.
- SRPS Guards Department
- Information for volunteers working as guards, ticket inspectors, station master and booking clerks.
- SRPS Painters Department
- Information about the activities of the SRPS paintshop.