||The Scottish Railway
Preserving Scotland's Railway Heritage
Links to other sites
Tourist Board Information
- The Scottish Tourist Board
- The Scottish Tourist Board (visitscotland) web site.
- Edinburgh & Lothians Tourist Information
- The tourist board area extending from Linlithgow to Dunbar, including Scotland's capital city.
- The Kingdom of Fife Tourist Information
- The tourist board area just across the water from Bo'ness.
Other Tourist Information
- Association of Scottish Visitor Attractions
- Site with links to many Scottish Visitor Attractions.
- West Lothian Tourist Forum
- Maps showing Visitor Attractions in and around West Lothian, with links to websites.
- Undiscovered Scotland
- An extensive tourist guide giving details of many destinations, attractions and holiday accommodation.
- Bo'ness - Historic Town
- A site giving information about Bo'ness.
- S1 Bo'ness
- Site for Bo'ness news, events, history, photos and video.
- Bo'ness Hippodrome
- A rare example of pre-art deco cinema architecture, and Scotland's oldest purpose-built picture house.
- In Stirling
- What's on, tourist attractions and shopping in the Stirling area.
- Bo'mains Farmhouse, Bo'ness
- A working arable farm with modern farmhouse between Bo'ness and Linlithgow, 2 miles from Bo'ness station.
- Richmond Park Hotel, Bo'ness
- A 3-star hotel with views over the Firth of Forth, ½ mile from Bo'ness station.
- Linlithgow Accommodation
- Accommodation in and around Linlithgow - convenient for joining many SRPS Railtours and near to Bo'ness.
Websites which have offered reciprocal links to this site
- Bo'ness Pottery
- The Illustrated History of the Pottery Industry of Borrowstounness 1766 - 1958.
- Kinneil Brew Hoose
- Microbrewery producing real ale behind the Corbie Inn at Corbiehall in Bo'ness.
Click here for Railway & transport links
Main links page
© The Scottish Railway Preservation Society Scottish Charity No.SC002375. Registered in Scotland, Reg.No.55533.